Where can I get a return label for my old edge phone?
-kmap-

Hi I just got my 2 iPhone 7 Plus's in the mail & only one of them had a return label inside the box to return my 2 iPhone 6S's, I need to know where I can get or print out the return label? Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need a return label for my old edge phone
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

-kmap-

Thanks for providing that additional information. We want to ensure that your devices are returned to the correct place as there are different promotions. Since yours was performed as part of an annual iPhone upgrade promotion, you can print off a return shipping label for your other device return here:  Sign In

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

-kmap-

I hope you are enjoying your new phones. Those look like great devices. We want to make this whole process as easy for you as it can be. What is the reason these phones are being returned?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
-kmap-

Hi Andrew they are my phones that are on the edge program, I did my yearly upgrade & need to send in my old phones. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
stevenm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We’re stepping into the right direction –kmap-. Thank you for that information about the phones. When you upgraded with the phones, did you pay off the remaining amount or do you need to return the old phones to help pay it off?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
-kmap-

I need to return the phones because I paid off the 50% amount to make me eligible to upgrade this year, the phones I'm returning are the ones I got last year & was making the payments on those which got to the 50% point this year.

0 Likes
-kmap-

Hello Steven or Andrew, or anyone else with Verizon can you please get back to me on this asap, I only have 14 days to return these old phones. I need a link or the return shipping label please asap!

0 Likes
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

-kmap-

Thanks for providing that additional information. We want to ensure that your devices are returned to the correct place as there are different promotions. Since yours was performed as part of an annual iPhone upgrade promotion, you can print off a return shipping label for your other device return here:  Sign In

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

0 Likes