When will I receive my discount?
PFurtado
Enthusiast - Level 3

I purchased an iPhone 7 Plus during a Promotional period, when Verizon was offering a discount in the form of a monthly credit. I am just inquiring as to when that credit will start to appear on my bill? It has been a couple of billing cycles, so I anticipate seeing this on my next bill. How can I confirm, and is there any area on MyVerizon that outlines this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will I receive my discount?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today PFurtado and we certainly hope that you are enjoying your new iPhone 7 Plus. When it comes to the promotion where you receive the monthly credit, it takes 3 full billing cycles before the credit is applied to the account. When did you purchase the phone exactly?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PFurtado
Enthusiast - Level 3

I upgraded and purchased this device on 12/17/16. So I assume it should probably be on my upcoming statement, but certainly the following statement (April).

0 Likes
joey2007ua64
Contributor - Level 3

I purchased a phone that was part of that promotion on 12/18/16.  I received an email the day after activating the phone stating that I would be getting a bill credit.  I received another email on 2/16/17 stating that my bill credit has been applied to my account.  The credits are now showing under the Next Bill Summary.  On my last two bills the following was under the summary of charges for the that line.

credit.png

If you haven't received any emails about your credit, you should contact support to check the status of your credits.

0 Likes
PFurtado
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info. I fear Verizon has not applied the Promo to my account correctly, as there is no such statement on my Billing Summary, and I received no such email. I suppose I am going to have to call and find out what's going on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joey Lea,

I would be puzzled if I didn't receive an email. I'll be happy to help and check this out for you. Please check your inbox for my message.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes