When Will I Recieve My iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold?
carlynmachado
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently preordered the iPhone 7 plus in rose gold with 128 g storage on 11/6 with a ship date of 11/30. Has anybody who ordered a iPhone 7 plus got their phone sooner than the expected ship date? My iPhone 6 is just messing up a lot more so I'm anxious for it to arrive.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128 g
carlynmachado
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just received a message this morning saying my phone has shipped so it should be here in the next day or two! I'm very excited it ended up shipping early and I know you probably are too! Glad we both didn't have to wait until the end of this month!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

carlynmachado, I know the waiting game can feel like forever, especially for a new phone. In regards with a phone as popular as Apple’s latest release, inventory levels can affect delivery date. The estimated ship date is provided to make you aware of when you’ll be receiving the phone. In the event that there are changes to your ship date, you’ll be notified via email, or you can review your order status here. http://vz.to/1PJeAbU

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MIRBRU37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi! Yes I will have received mine two weeks early IF it arrives tomorrow. I ordered the same phone as you on 11/4 with a EDD of 11/30 so our situations are very similar. I received tracking yesterday and it's supposed to be here tomorrow, 11/17. Hope that is how it goes for you, too!

carlynmachado
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just received a message this morning saying my phone has shipped so it should be here in the next day or two! I'm very excited it ended up shipping early and I know you probably are too! Glad we both didn't have to wait until the end of this month!

0 Likes