Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

Yep! Ordered at 8:30pm Eastern last night and had Fedex details by 12:30 am! Original order said delivery by Friday at 8, but Fedex has it being delivered tomorrow!!

0 Likes
stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

WHAAAAAAAAAAT! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! What size and color did you get? I wonder if it matters where people are located if they get it sooner. Like I'm in Houston but the website still says 11/09 for a ship date.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

the 7+ Matte Black 128gb. if you are looking at them, the way you can tell is if under "Add to cart" to blank that means its available now (it will also show when you go to check out)

0 Likes
stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah looks like only the 7+ Matte Black 128gb is shipping right away! Guess I'll be patient then because I only want Rose Gold lol

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I'm jealous even though mines is on the way. My card got charged yesterday and I received my shipping information this morning. FYI It's the 128gb Silver iPhone 7 Plus. Verizon put in a form to make my phone ship out on the next shipping date "Which is today" because they messed up my order some sort of way. I placed the order online on 09/17 and the expected ship date was 10/19, but it got back ordered to 11/02. I called in on Monday to see what was the problem and the rep said that he don't know what went on so he put in the form.  I wonder why some people are getting shipping FEDEX and some UPS?

0 Likes
cookg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy??

I ordered the exact color and size more than one month ago and need to wait another month for it......

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

what did you order?

0 Likes
cookg
Enthusiast - Level 1

128 GB mb iPhone 7plus

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

I would contact customer service then.. I ordered that for my husband last night while on a chat with them

0 Likes
cookg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to them several times... No explanation and they cannot do anything with the situation.

0 Likes