Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
cookg
Enthusiast - Level 1

As I mentioned, I ordered more than one month before you and the estimated ship date is Nov. 23rd...

0 Likes
Vixstra
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well hopefully they ship before then Smiley Happy

0 Likes
JGF276
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow! It's really crazy reading some of these stories. In a nutshell, once I realized how long the backorder was on 7 Plus models (11/30-12/7) I just resigned myself to having to wait till then. I popped into my local Verizon store Friday Oct 21st just to check and see what they had on hand. None of course.

So I placed my order in store for a Matte Black 7 Plus 128GB.

Ordered 10/21/16

Expected 12/7/16

Its now Monday 10/24 and I just got an email confirmation that it's shipped, and I have a UPS tracking number. Only 3 days after ordering!! I will have it Wednesday, only 5 days after ordering!

Maybe be they are catching up! Stay positive people!

Goodluck!

Vixstra
Enthusiast - Level 2

Honestly thats what I'm  hoping for! Smiley Happy

JGF276
Enthusiast - Level 3

Keep your fingers crossed! I was blown away by that email this morning!

I mean... I was hoping it would ship in 2-3 weeks rather than 5-6 weeks. But 3 days!

Wooooooo weeeeeeee!

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

So someone help  out here. My notification on Verizon has disappeared and when I called 611 it saya pending shipment. What does that mean? My debit hasn't been charged yet. Just odd that it's gone ????

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

My husband has now changed his mind about staying with Samsung now that he has an upgrade and he wants to get a 7+... which ones seem to be shipping the fastest (Not according to by the Verizon delivery dates online) ??

0 Likes
gonyxtorbach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is doing the exact same thing. Except when I login to verizon on my computer it still says "processing". There is no end.

0 Likes
stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

JEALOUS! Still waiting on mine! Hoping it ships early this week!

0 Likes
JGF276
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I am really curious... How many people placed original pre-orders before release, OR made orders in Sept/Oct that have still not shipped?

Its beyond odd and unfair that Verizon hasn't shipped those phones yet, but I can go into a store 3 days ago and I'll have a 7 Plus 128GB in less than a week.

I feel for those of you that are going through this. I mean I'm not complaining, and I'm happy mine is on the way. But what the hell. Its not that I would mind the wait, but waiting longer than others than just ordered is messed up!