Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

They canceled my order all together, now I have to wait till next week to place a new order, smh

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I would be so mad, they need to get themselves together.

XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

The customer service rep I ordered my phone said flat out just get the 256 gb models as they are more plentiful. Ordered mine last week and got it today.

amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
oesistar07-

I know that when I'm waiting for a new phone, the anticipation almost kills me. We definitely want to make sure that we are setting the proper expectations for when you can expect to receive your new phone. I did send you a private message in your community inbox. Please reply there so we can provide more personalized support. Thank you so much!

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

Order number: 279***

Order location: W233101

Order date: 09/24/2016

Deliver by: 11/30/16

Jut curious if Verizon can share about any movement or stock info on this model?

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I plan to, seeing the matte black 256gb, with an edd 11/11, I'll just order that one, wanted the jet black but I'll settle for the mb

0 Likes
stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just cancelled my 128 gb and ordered the 256gb and my ship date went from 11/30 to 11/4 and she said it would probably ship sooner! Won't ever need that much storage but I was tired of waiting lol

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Me either, tired of waiting as well

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

On the 17th, I cancelled my 128 gb and ordered the 256 gb. Ship date went from 11/30 to 11/04 also. Haven't had anything happen yet. Doesn't help when you're impatient and using a Note 7 lol

0 Likes
stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah hoping i get it before 11/4 I have a 6 plus now and its just all messed up and I am over it!!!