Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Guys. Guys. Guys.

www.istocknow.com

check it every morning. if they have the phone you want, go on the Apple Store and reserve it asap.

thats what I did. I got super lucky. F*ck waiting until November.

0 Likes
WOConnor

I ordered my Black 32GB 7+ on 10/7 with the expected ship date as 11/23. Does anyone know if they tend to ship out earlier? Thanks!

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

My wife received her regular 7 about 20 days ahead of schedule. While the Plus seems to be a deeper backordered, i am hoping that my order which was placed by telephone on 9/29 will be a few weeks ahead of the current estimate of 11/23.

0 Likes
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

Hi,

Is your delivery day November 16th? Is that when they will ship your iphone 7 plus jet black?

0 Likes
CVela90
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had ordered my MB 32gb 7+ In Verizon store on 9/25 with shipping date of 11/09. I called Verizon CS and the CSR had told me he's been seeing them shipping out two weeks before stated shipping date. He has also told me that the stated shipping date is the LATEST they will send the phones out. I've seen people get them 20 days before shipping date.

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

a rep told me the same thing. I ordered plus JB 128 b 9/26 est shipping date 11/30

0 Likes
arnie58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Matte black, 7 Plus, 128GB, ordered 9/21, still showing 11/16 as ship by date

0 Likes
spliffstar1904
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted a few days back about ordering a gold 128gb 7 plus on Sept 22 with a ship date of 11/9. I looked on the site this morning and saw that the matte black 256 didn't have a ship date like the rest. So I cancelled my 128 gold and ordered the 256 matte and it should ship out tomorrow!

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

You do know you will be paying more for that phone a month?

0 Likes
Nerdystylez
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the matte black Iphone 7+ September 12 but the ship date say's October 26th. Guess I'll have to stay patient.

0 Likes