Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I just got back from phone shopping a few hours ago and yes it is so. I was expecting my phone by 10/04. It was a birthday gift. I am also going away next week and wanted it for my birthday Not 11/23. I found quite a few 7 plus phones in other carriers and way less then you guys. All I hear from Verizon is thanks for being a loyal costumer since 1997 and sorry , sorry, sorry. Not even a fee waive for a long time costumer. I'll put it this way, which ever comes first I'll crab. And I know I won't be Verizon. Unless my queen convinces me. And that I doubt. Other carriers have these phones. I'm not sure what you guys are doing..

0 Likes
Ibknight
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre-ordered JB+ 256g on 9/10 and had an original ship date of 11/9. On 9/30 my iPhone shipped at 5:00 AM and says delivery by 10/5. Hoping it's sooner

MARKER220
Enthusiast - Level 1

My pre-ordered Jet Black 128GB iPhone 7 Plus shipped over the weekend (ordered 9/9 at 3:20am EST).  Expected delivery is this Tuesday , 10/5!  My original delivery said 10/26.  Glad to know they are getting ahead of the orders!  Can't wait!!

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 7 Plus by phone on 9/29 (was backordered for a 7 and cancelled that order to get a plus)... 32 gb Matte Black. Due to ship before 11/23.

0 Likes
RSAWCHUC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus on 9/19/16 11:15am. Ship date is supposed to be 10/26/16. My issue is that on the Verizon Wireless site, it says you can order an iPhone 7 online and pick it up at the store in two hours. Why should anyone, anywhere get to order an iPhone 7 online and be able to pick it up in two hours while so many have iPhone 7 orders back ordered. Everyone that has an iPhone 7 back ordered should get there iPhone 7 before anyone else, anywhere else, under any circumstances. This seems like a major disservice, especially to long time loyal customers. How do you justify such an action??? 

0 Likes
spliffstar1904
Enthusiast - Level 2

Order place

9/22/16

iPhone 7 Plus 128gb Gold

Expected ship date

11/9/16 !?!?!?!

Really? For the regular gold model??? Gotta be shipped sooner than that right?

0 Likes
mrgossett
Enthusiast - Level 3

My deliver date is tomorrow!! 7+ 128 Jet Black. Ordered on 9/9 about 2:45 am CST. Looking forward to seeing that FedEx truck.

0 Likes
JJVASQUEZ87

THATS AWESOME!! Does it say how much the box weighs? me and my girlfriend got a random UPS email saying a 2.4 lb package is being delivered next week from kentucky

0 Likes
JULPRE92

I ordered a 128 GB jet black plus on 9/16 and per message received the shipping date will be 11/23!! This is really ridiculous. I'm very disappointed. Other carriers deliver the phone in only two weeks.

0 Likes
ghostmedic171
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gosh... I hate to discourage anyone... Almost dont want to say so...

But I ordered the same phone THE DAY IT WENT ON SALE! On the 9th! Sure, not at midnight; but 5:30 AM PST aint exactly the end of the line, either.

And I haven't heard ANYTHING. No updates, what so ever. 11/16 is, and always has been, my ship date.

From what I've read, the JB 128GB 7 + is probably the most popular option, combined with the manufacturing difficulties Apple is experiencing, is making supply heavily outweighed by demand.

It IS frustrating. Especially when I was at the "cart", it showed a late September shipping date. I hit that purchase button? 11/16. Hasnt changed since.

I have to beleive its going to ship sooner than that - but I'm really starting to look elsewhere. I dont have an active long term contract with Verizon, it lapsed just in time to get a new iphone 7... Except I dont have a new Iphone 7...

So if I can find the same phone in a different finish elsewhere... why stay with Verizon?

Really hoping we all see some movement soon. Should not have to wait that long.

0 Likes