Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
dex_emery78
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in Nevada, PST.  I ordered on 9/9 and my order confirmed at 3:22am.  My delivery date has always been 9/28 and I was charged on Friday, 9/23.  I got my tracking number today and my phone is scheduled to be delivered on 9/27 via FedEx.  I ordered a JB 7 Plus 256gb.  Good luck to everyone else waiting on their devices.   

ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

I checked my order this morning and suddenly my ship date changed from 11/2/2016 to 10/5/2016.  10/5 is the date I was given in my original email so I'm pretty excited!

DAVFER39
Enthusiast - Level 1

i logged in again, from 10/12 was no date. Today showed again 10/12 as ship date

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Mine too! Fingers crossed that they go out earlier than that!

jnessa0143
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine webt back and forth from date to no date before I finally today has had no date all day and 611 states mine has beeN shipped

0 Likes
DAVFER39
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes, all my friends from different carriers got it earlier than the advertised date. (Tmobile).

Does somebody knows where the iphones 7 from verizon are shipped from?

0 Likes
jnessa0143
Enthusiast - Level 2

My matte black 256g plus has shipped! Finally have tracking number! I consider myself lucky at my original shop by date was 10/5 Smiley Happy I chose the matte black and 256 because that was the fastest ship by date there was when I ordered on 9/16. Waited at the store that morning because the day before an employee told me I would be able to get one if I was there first thing  

Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well after almost a week where it was blank it has now come back and is still showing the original date. That kind of sucks, but at least it's showing something now.

0 Likes
MsTiffyJ

motch6

I'm sorry your phone is taking so long to ship! I received my confirmation at 12:35 but I completed the order around 12:15. I can understand your frustration because this is the first time I haven't received my phone on launch day. Hang in there, I'm sure you'll get yours soon!

0 Likes
JONO1199
Enthusiast - Level 2

according to fedex, my JB 7+ 256 is coming from COATESVILLE, PA US

0 Likes