Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
martinoal
Enthusiast - Level 2

How is it I order a Silver 256gb 7+ 9/9 at 9:02 AM EST and still don't have an email confirmation? I thought the black models were higher in demand than silver. Way to go Apple and Verizon.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

thats crazy you ordered yours so late (compared to others) and are getting it so soon. they only charge ur card when it ships, so you'll have it any day.

0 Likes
MIGAGU32
Enthusiast - Level 2

i finally got a shipping information i don't know if it makes a big difference i notice a lot of phones are being delivered thru Fedex my phone is being delivered thru UPS.

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

My card was finally charged but no shipping info yet.

0 Likes
Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just a thought on how some people who ordered after or before you; I can't help but wonder if they have different stock amounts of the colors and sizes of the phone.

So in other words, do they have:

1k of the 128 Gold+

2k of the 32 Gold+

... and so on. That might account for the different shipping dates.

Just my thought.

PS - I'm really looking forward to my Matte Black, 256 7+ with a current ship date of October 5.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

IIt's Here!!!

IMG_0126.JPG

ANDNEL77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered about 15 minutes after the site went live on 9/9.  I received my confirmation email at 2:23AM (CT)  I ordered the 7 Plus in Jet Black 128GB and 7 Plus in Rose Gold 128GB.  Date on order status and email read 9/28.  Still no cc charge or any updates.

0 Likes
jmur41
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still nothing on my end.  9/23 date still shows.  No charge on credit card yet

0 Likes
adriennep_vzw
Verizon Employee

@jmur41We want you to get your phone as soon as possible. I'm here to help.
I apologize all devices are given a ship by date. Your order is shipped out based on the inventory available and time that the order was placed. Have you made any changes to your order since it was originally placed?

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

Got my tracking today, will be delivered a day earlier then my confirmation letter said. It said 9/23 but will get it 9/22. I ordered at 4am the 9th.

0 Likes