Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

ordered my black 7 plus 128gb at around 4am on the 9th and email and Verizon website have both said 23rd for me, date hasn't changed and no tracking or card charged yet, so 23rd may be accurate.

0 Likes
rls1985

I ordered my 7plus 256gb black at 2:10am (cst) literally as soon as it came live on Verizon.

Both my email and Verizon site both say the 23rd also.  No charge to CC yet and no tracking info.

Seems like most people with tracking numbers for the 7 plus are either the 32gb or the 128gb.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I pre-ordered iphone 7 plus 256gb in jet black on 9/9 at about 3:15am EST, got my email confirmation at 3:17am.  My expected delivery date is 9/28.  My order location: D772001.  My CC has NOT been charged nor has my order status changed, it says "still processing, check back later" with the expected ship date by 9/28.   

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine still hasnt charged nor have I recieved a tracking number. I ordered the 32gb regular black 7plus. But my delivery date said 9/28. From the trend im seeing all of the 9/23 orders are getting shipped first. Hopefuly we're next.

0 Likes
TERGRA78
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have the same shipping date as you and phone . has your card been charged yet JJSidwell06

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not yet.. No charge or any change to my order. What about you?

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

No I still have nothing. I think 9/23 is getting first then 9/28 is next Like previously stated. I was in hope to get mine Friday.

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea thats my theory. So im guessing in a couple of days ours should process. I was hoping on Friday delivery as well.

0 Likes
fireguy22
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was just charged!! Ordered the 128GB Matte Black 7 Plus around 3:20am (Eastern Time) and by the time I finished checking out, the deliver by date was 9/23. Looks like I'll be getting it a week early!!! Woo!

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

Well I guess getting it around 9/28 isn't such a bad thing. I just regret getting up at 3am lol.

0 Likes