Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
APPLEGRAHAM

Phone(s) Ordered: 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black

Date Ordered: 9/10 6:16PM

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 10/5

Trading in my 6 Plus. Got my shipping box last Friday though the order for that says "Processing." I'd go with a different color/capacity but who knew what ones were going to be fastest ship?

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
SaseLee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same predicament buddypooh and all Verizon can say is "sorry" and "we'll credit you back the $20 upgrade fee"!! smh never again will I order anything through Verizon!

0 Likes
Shpyda
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Order:

Phone Ordered: 7 Plus Matte Black 256GB

Date Ordered: 9/19

Expected Ship date: 10/26

Really hoping we see these quicker than the end of October. Good luck to everyone!

0 Likes
klabunpr

So I just went to check my order status from the original email that I had gotten when I ordered it (9/16) and now I don't even have an expected ship date. It just has the date that I ordered the phone.

0 Likes
MsTiffyJ

Bmoore1994, did your ship date ever come back? If so, was it the same or did they push your date back?

0 Likes
WOJO_JOSEPH
Enthusiast - Level 2

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ matte/Apple black 128GB

Date Ordered: 9/9 at NOON EST

Expected Ship date: 10/5

There does not seem to be any consistency with shipping dates.  From first glance it appears there are folks who ordered after 9/9(same phone), that have a ship date prior to mine.  My current iphone 6+ is seemingly falling apart.... In the last month the battery takes for Ever to charge and i now can only talk on speaker phone.  Otherwise the person can not hear me.  I swear verizon sends a "sabotage" signal to our phones when we are due for an upgrade!

ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the 7 plus in rose gold, 128 gb

Ordered it 9/16

Expected ship date : 10/26, hoping it comes sooner. 

I read something a few min ago, Apple may ship SOONER than expected. I sure hope so!

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7 128G jet black

Date Ordered: 9/9 @ 4:59 pm

Current Status: Your order is currently being processed.

Expected Ship date: originally 10/19

I, like many others, am hoping that that means my iPhone 7 is getting ready to be shipped.

0 Likes
AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 256GB

Date Ordered: 9/13/16

Expected Ship Date: 10/5

The anticipation is REAL!!!!!

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

when I check my order now, it is no longer giving me an expected ship date.  Original ship date was 10/12.

Anyone else have this happen.

0 Likes