Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Jtejedor
Enthusiast - Level 2

That color sold out fast unfortunately.

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
aubreysouth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spoke with Verizon and now finally know when my iPhone is Shipping!

I ordered the 128 GB Rose Gold 7+ on 9/13 with an expected ship date of 10/12.

She was able to track the order and said it will be shipping on the 10th and I will have it by the 12th. So it isn't coming early at all, but at least it isn't coming late.

I also had an order for a 32GB Matte Black 7+ that I ordered the same date with the same expected shipping and that one arrives today. So it just looks like the rose gold phones arent shipping out early.

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh I hope the rep was actually telling you the truth, if she was then it gives me a slight ray of hope! I ordered my 128GB Rose Gold  7+ on 9/14 with ESD of 10/12, I'm leaving out of town on the 13th, so hopefully I can get mine by the 12th as well.

0 Likes
aubreysouth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a feeling she was telling the truth because the dates she told me for the MB Iphone matched exactly when i got notices for that one shipping, etc.

You can do a chat with the reps quick and it seems like they are able to track more specific when your phone is shipping. So maybe they are getting a big stock in and certain order numbers fall into that shipment they are receiving! It's worth a shot Smiley Happy

Jtejedor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think unfortunately they were probably just reading your order details to you. I just called for a status on our order that includes a 128gb rose gold plus ordered on 9/10 and all they could do was tell me the estimated ship date (which of course we already know). The rep said they don't get any advanced info and can only see details after it ships. I hope they do get our but that's only about a week away and following the Reddit thread other people have had their delivery windows pushed back once they reach the day it was supposed to ship. From my understanding the 128gb models were by far the most popular.

lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told the same thing. I believe VZW is expecting a shipment of phones to come in by Friday from Apple and then will distribute to customers then. Hoping I'll be one of the lucky few to get the good news.

There seems to be a shortage of the 128GBs, but the 256s are a-plenty. We canceled my boyfriend's 128 matte black 7+ yesterday and placed a new order for the 256. Received cc charge within 2 hours of placing our new order, and looks like it's shipping today, set to be delivered by Friday. Unfortunately I had to keep my 128GB Rose Gold order since I had used a promotional credit on my device that expired on 9/30. VZW couldn't transfer over the promotional credit, so now I'm stuck waiting...

0 Likes
ILOVEMYLILMAN1009
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smiley HappyUPDATE: Well, I WENT FOR IT.

My Original order was:

IPHONE 7 PLUS ROSE GOLD 128G

ORDER DATE: 9/13

ESTIMATED SHIP: 10-12Smiley Sad

After seeing everyone's post and me constantly stalking my CC account and Verizon and seeing no changes, I SAID THE HECK WITH IT AND CALLED! Cancelled my order and Instead, I ordered the IPHONE 7 PLUS ROSE GOLD 256g. IT WAS EFFORTLESS, I was able to keep my same deal of trade in!! The rep was so helpful and guess what.. Before i even hung up my Credit card was charged!! AND in just an hour and a half I got the text with with shipping # !!! It's coming UPS GROUND and will be here in 2 DAYS!!!

SO HAPPY!! And thanks to you all and all your updates about this, that is what helped me. I wouldn't have done this if i didn't need the phone for my little boys birthday this Saturday. I wanted so badly to use the upgraded camera

chapimex_3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Phone ordered: iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Matte Black

Order Date: 9/14/16

Expected Shipping Date: 10/19/16

No update, patiently waiting. 

0 Likes
danible
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone 7 Plus MB 32 GB ordered 9/14 expected ship date 10/19. Credit card just got charged. Customer service said I will receive the tracking number in the morning. Shipping about 2 weeks early.

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Was your credit card charged before your status changed on your order status?

0 Likes