Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
kg_gleis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Usually it takes about 4-7 days to be delivered through UPS Ground

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
ELLISRICH72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes cause I have the same expected date 11/23 matte blk 128 Verizon .

I'm thinking verizon is getting all the October dates out the way first and then they will Concentrate on the November preorders then maybe maybe not, we should start seeing some rhythm say around 10/26 the last known preorder date for October roughly within 3 weeks

0 Likes
tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

For those of you who have placed an order and later cancelled, when you log in and view My Verizon and go to My Orders does it show your cancelled order as Processing? Mine does. Customer Support assures me that my cancelled order is indeed cancelled and I have only one active order. But I can't help but wonder if this somehow holding up my delivery.

0 Likes
ELLISRICH72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup sure does show up I've cancelled 2 times and both of my cancellations show up as processing !!!

MIKENDYLAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here, cancelled 2x and it still shows processing.

tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have any of you guys who have cancelled orders that show Processing actually received your new phones?

0 Likes
jkelley22
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had to cancel orders made a new order 922  him it shipped last Thursday and I got a delivered today Matte black 256

SHAAUD14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone(s) Ordered: 32GB MB+

Date Ordered: 9/25

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 11/09

Optional: I'm hoping for a sooner shipping date after seeing a lot of these posts with their shipping date being moved up almost a month. I have faith because the box to trade in my phone was delivered a week ago but the order status still says Processing. Fingers crossed! I'm getting anxious, but I know what I signed up for.

0 Likes
aubreysouth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I honestly don't know if you'll get it that early. I ordered 2 IPhone 7 Plus's on September 12th (one 32 GB and one 128 GB) and my expected ship date is October 12th and they still haven't shipped. So it doesn;t look like mine are coming early, and if they are, only a few days early.

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I posted this on another thread:

The 256 models are definitely more readily available. I ordered a matte black 7+ 256 at a Verizon store on Sunday (the 2nd), late afternoon, and I received shipping notification late last night. Only took one business day. So if you're ok with spending an extra $100 and want your phones quick I suggest switching over to the 256 size. It comes out to only $4.17 more a month.

I have two other orders still processing, ordered over the phone on 9/14 with estimated ship date of 10/12 (7+ 128 rose gold) & 10/19 (7+ 128 matte black). I'm hoping to get our phones before our trip next week.

Doesn't seem like there are any movements for Rose Golds Smiley Sad

0 Likes