Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
kayemtee
Enthusiast - Level 2

It might magically appear early, mine arrived today - three weeks early, and one week after ordering! I did order the 256gb (also matte black 7 plus), I'm wondering if the 128 is more popular, and thus is taking longer to fulfill orders.

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
KRIS6893
Enthusiast - Level 1

My pre-order:

Phones ordered: iPhone 7+ Jet Black 256gb, iPhone 7+ rose gold 128gb

Date Ordered: 9/10/16

current status: processing

Expected ship date: 11/9/16 what it says in the Verizon app but on the website it dont say it like it use to?

i ordered from verizon website on the morning of 9/10 to have shipped directly to me. Still nothing and Verizon couldnt help.  Patiently  Waiting with fingers crossed its sooner though lol

JJAY2185

128 matte black and 128 rose gold

ordered 9/16

ship date 10/26

Processing ...paitently waiting. Looking like I should have ordered the 256g model!!! Everyone with a bumbed up delivery date.... LUCKY!!  Hope mine gets bumbed up too!!

0 Likes
tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you order over the phone, online or in store? And how long before your new phones arrived did you receive your trade-in boxes? I thought my order may have finally started moving since I noticed it change from a Pre-Order Number with an Expected Ship Date to an Order Number with no Expected Ship Date. This morning, however, it's again showing just a Pre-Order Number. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I'm certain that you all should have ya'll phones by now. I ordered the Iphone 7 on 9/17 and estimate shipping is 10/17, but it shipped out yesterday and I will have it Monday.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

What phone did you order?  Some phones appear to be shipping much earlier, specifically the 256MB phones.  The 128MB still seem to be shipping but I'm not sure if they are shipping ahead of schedule. 

I'm still waiting on my Iphone 7+ 128GB in Matte black that I ordered on 9/10 around 9:30am with a ship date of 10/12

0 Likes
MIKEINALEXRT1

I preordered on 9/16 and says ship date is 10/16.  I know others that ordered after me and they already got a shipping notification or have received there 7 plus.  Why haven't I received a notification or why hasn't mine shipped?  I got the silver 7 plus 128gb

0 Likes
MIKEINALEXRT1

That was the 7 not the 7 plus oesistar7

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the iphone 7 128gb jet black. You correct, it might be the color etc. that makes a difference.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

You're correct.

0 Likes