Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
christhomp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same.  Have you received your tracking info yet?  I have not.

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Jtejedor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I got a text last night at 6 that my order was received and pending shipment. My card also got charged so I should be close. When I checked my order status online just now it still just said processing so waiting on tracking information currently. I ordered mb and rose gold pluses at 128gb on 09/10 with an expected ship date of 10/12.

0 Likes
danible
Enthusiast - Level 2

My online status still showed processing until this morning after cc got charged last night. Also got my tracking number this morning.

0 Likes
Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I called to see what was going on I made sure to ask for the estimated ship date. The first said ships as normal and the second said 11/23 so I have no idea. My order still says pre-order and is still processing. When I add a new one to my cart to see the delivery date there's nothing. 

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

ordered mine 9/26 jet black 128 estimated shipping date of 11/30    Been reading all your posts. Wish I had went through Apple Store Smiley Sad

0 Likes
JJVASQUEZ87

What weight is it saying your package is? My girlfriend got a random UPS email saying we will have a 2.4lb package delivered next week from Kentucky.. im curious if its my phone since my order status hasnt changed

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says 2 lbs at the moment, for a 7+ 256GB.

0 Likes
tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got the text tonight that my order was received!

Phones Ordered:

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 256GB in Black

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in Rose Gold

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in Silver

Apple® iPhone® 7 128GB in Rose Gold

Date Ordered: 9/12

Original Expected Ship Date: 10/19/2016

Not as early as some but I'll take it.

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

aubreysouth​ Any updates on your order? I just got off the phone with a rep and she also said my phone was scheduled to ship out on Monday the 10th, with delivery date of the 12th. My card hasn't been charged yet but it's still early so may get charged later today or over the weekend. Just seeing if the reps are actually telling us the truth or if they're just feeding us a story to keep us happy.

0 Likes
xlaurz

my iPhone 7+ 128GB Matte Black was delivered on Wednesday.

Original expected ship date - 10/12/2016

Credit card charged on Sunday, phone shipped Monday, (2 Day FedEx), phone delivered Wednesday morning.

Hopefully everyone else gets their phone at least a week early like I did !

0 Likes