Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
MIKEINALEXRT1

Yeah mine was 7 plus.  I think the 7 is going to ship faster

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's hard to say which is shipping faster between the 7 and 7+ since there are much fewer people on here that got the 7 than those who got the 7+. I have noticed that the 256GB is shipping faster than the 128GB. I got the iPhone 7 128GB JB and ordered on 9/9 and just got my tracking number this morning.

0 Likes
CLAJOH41

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ Rose Gold 32GB

Date Ordered:9/16 in store

Current Status: order processed, waiting for tracking #

Expected Ship date: 10/12

Finally got the text tonight saying my order has been received and I'll be receiving my tracking info soon. So happy it's shipping early!

0 Likes
JHBaker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Order Date: 9/17

Phones Ordered: 7+Gold128gb, 7+RoseGold128gb, 7+RoseGold128gb

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship Date: 10/26

0 Likes
ACEWV81
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered: 7+ mb 128gb

date ordered: 9/30

expected ship date 11/30!!  Smiley Sad

2 months of waiting is not going to be fun. PLEASE ship early

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

You're better off canceling that, and ordering the 256GB. You'll probably have it in a couple weeks. Some people who just ordered that are seeing a week turnaround. I wish I would've.

CHAMIL38

Hey Everyone - I was in the same situation as you all until a called a couple of Best Buys. I found one near me that had a bunch of 7 plus 256g in stock. If you don't mind paying an extra $100 more for the 256g, I suggest doing that.

0 Likes
jimmy024
Enthusiast - Level 1

yip 11/30 for jb 128g

0 Likes
LAXROMERO
Enthusiast - Level 1

Order the iphone 7 Plus JB 128GB on 9/26 with a ship date of 11/30!! i decided to cancel and go with the Iphone plus MB 256gb on 9/29. I got an email around 9AM PST today 10/1 that my card could not be charged... great!! i called and i guess the zip code wasnt correct since i just moved. I processed the payment and was charged 10/1. When i check the status online still says processing. When i call *611 it says my order has been processed and will ship in 2 business days. Does it mean i should expect my order to ship soon and a tracking number soon???

0 Likes
JROSENE28

Hi

I ordered Iphone 7+ 256 Matte Black on Sept 18th through Apple and enrolled in the Iphone Upgrade Program.  I am still waiting for news of it shipping.  According to Apples website It is shipping in 2-3 weeks from when I ordered.  It says it will be delivered between Oct 12th-Oct 18th.  I've looked every day but it hasn't changed (dates).  Anybody else have any news about ordering Iphone Verizon through Apple and the Iphone Upgrade Program?  Reading this Thread maybe I should've gone through Verizon proper.  Oh well after 2 weeks of waiting now, I am not going to cancel in hopes of getting it quicker.

0 Likes