Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
jkelley22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where do you live by chance? because I feel like people getting theirs earlier are in a certain area.  my mb 256 was 10/26 and I have not heard a word.. =(

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
irdz2694

You guys are lucky I ordered two and nothing has seemed to change. I'm getting really impatient to get my phone.

Order date: 9/9/2016 @ 7:30 pm @ Verizon store

Model: Two iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black

Order Status: Processing

Estimated ship date: 10/05/2016

0 Likes
irdz2694

Forgot to mention that they are the 128 GB version.

0 Likes
APPLEGRAHAM

Ok guys here's hope! Ordered 7 Plus-Matte Black-32Gb...Order Date 9/10 6:16 PM

My expected delivery date 10/5...Got email at 4:08AM on 9/28 that my phone is on its way via UPS! Although it has a tracking number, it doesn't have the delivery status yet. I would think I should have it by 9/30.

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Still no update on 128 rose gold... I just want my phone. its disappointing seeing people ordering after those with preorder and in store getting theirs before us. But I'll just ha to wait. Hoping to hear something soon.

SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I'm not upset by the fact that I may be able to go to a local apple store and purchase a iPhone 7 or 7+ because apple is controlling the distribution of the product as it is THIER product.

However it does upset me when I can check the inventory of my local best buy and find that I could go there and purchase the exact phone that I ordered on 9/10 with a expected ship date of 10/12 through Verizon.  I just think its poor customer service on Verizon's part. Verizon dealers should not be carrying phones that there is a wait on from online pre-orders.  I think all pre-orders should be filled prior to stores being able to carry the product.

Anyone else feel this way?

SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

ok going back and looking now I made a mistake they have the 7 and not the 7+ in the GB and color I ordered, but I could still walk in and get a 7+ in the GB I want, but in rose gold instead of black. 

0 Likes
Mrs_Match_It
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked BB too, just to see, and sure enough, every single Best Buy that came up around me (probably 6 or more stores) had some of the exact same phone I am waiting on.  They were in limited quantities' but I have to agree that no Verizon retailer should have any phones until the pre-orders are all fulfilled.  Doesn't make much sense to me.  I'm a pretty patient person so I will wait and hope that they continue to ship ahead of schedule.

MIKENDYLAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ Apple Silver 256

Date Ordered: 9/26

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 10/19

This is the 2nd time I pre-ordered my phone, I cancelled the 1st time(ordered 9/15) in hopes of going into the Apple store and getting one sooner but I cancelled and by the time I completed the online transaction it was already sold out. Not taking that chance again.

Just hoping that my phone gets to me sooner than my Expected ship date...  Good luck everyone!!

0 Likes
MIKENDYLAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

By the way I'm in Tampa Florida just to keep you updated on the location.

0 Likes