Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

does anyone have any updates that ordered a 256gb in rose gold???

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

So that text that I got is the same you got before eventually showing that it shipped?

0 Likes
rjsmobile
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. I am  guessing that is the "limbo" status before "shipped".

0 Likes
AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok It's been about 24 hours since then

0 Likes
rjsmobile
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got that same message yesterday @ 7:38 pm. Then this morning it showed "shipped". You should receive notice like really soon.

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Praying I have your luck. I ordered the rose gold 7+ 128gb on 9/16 with a ship date of 10/26. My order still says processing check back later.

jnessa0143
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like I said before, 611 says it's shipped but my Verizon hasn't updated Smiley Sad 611 of course said that I could get tracking number on website lol. I got the text yesterday at 530pm pst.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

One thing i don't understand is that apple is delaying people that have pre ordered their phones and put them in a line but are selling them in stores! the nearest apple store to me is at least 2 and a half hours away which is just not feasible with 2 little kids... if you can have them in stores then you damn well better be getting them out to people that have already paid for them!!

*sorry i had to get my anger out*

jnessa0143
Enthusiast - Level 2

They don't care since we bought three Verizon lol

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

so we know that they have them (except for the jet black as none of the stores are showing those) but for everyone else... just freaking send them out already! if i didn't hate Android as much as i do, i would have gone to a different phone

0 Likes