Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I probably wouldn't have given proof. People come on here looking for information about when phones are getting sent and then don't believe it when something good happens. I'm happy for you!

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
rjsmobile
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is my original order info.ddddd.JPG

AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

^ shut up

0 Likes
jnessa0143
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep! the website hasbt updated with mins but my original date doe matte black 256g plus was 10/5. 611 says it shipped and I should recieve by Sept 27th

rjsmobile
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Ya I just created a profile and was already trolled in less than two minutes. Was just trying to give others some hope that order could ship sooner.

AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

wow unlucky me

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

Way to keep it respectful.

AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im royalty I should get my device before everyone

0 Likes
rjsmobile
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got that same message before my status changed to "shipped". You will probably get another text soon stating that the order is complete. Then you can log on and should see that it is shipping.

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't worry, you'll probably get yours before me. Mine's probably still sitting at a shipping dock in China somewhere.

0 Likes