Texts turned to emails!!!
JM89

Please stop this intermittent problem - with odd appearances to a few contacts  - why does it happen again and again? This has been a problem addressed for years now - and the BUG still appears out of nowhere? My contacts are understandably distressed. So am I 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts turned to emails!!!
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JM89 wrote:

Please stop this intermittent problem - with odd appearances to a few contacts  - why does it happen again and again? This has been a problem addressed for years now - and the BUG still appears out of nowhere? My contacts are understandably distressed. So am I 

What messaging app are you using that has this intermittent problem with a few contacts?  Is there something common with those contacts, e.g. similar carriers/phone models, similar ways they were added as contacts?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Texts turned to emails!!!
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JM89 wrote:

Another thread with similar question just had a post that might help:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/My-Verizon/Stop-converting-text-messages-to-email/m-p/11652...

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes