Text message access from computer
kegrahammd

I left my phone at home and I want to access my text message from my computer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text message access from computer
mama23dogs
Legend

Currently only an option if they are iMessage. Verizon Messages+  is not been working for sometime now. And even if it were your required to use your phone to initially set up a Messages+  account on a secondary device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kegrahammd, we understand the importance of being able to access your messages. What messaging application do you use?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
BlackberryBill

Verizon message app

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@BlackberryBill wrote:

Verizon message app

You can log into your account and click on 'Text Online' in the dropdown list of 'Account \/' upper right.  Or you can download and install the older version of the Win10 desktop Message+ app from 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know. If you are having issues with accessing your Messages from your computer the issue may be caused by a few things. First, I would recommend checking the settings on the app to make sure that you have the "Sync Messages" option turned on. If the feature is on, you will want to reach out to us to ensure that you have Integrated Messaging on as well. Lastly, if either of these two options do not fix the issue, you will want to try accessing your Messages through a different device to see if the issue is the compatibility of your computer with the Message + online feature as some computers may not be compatible.  AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes