Shipping Date Question?
mdedo30

I pre ordered a gold iPhone 7 128gb in gold on the 11th. It said at the time i would get it on the 16th. As of today the 15th it says the expected shipping date is October 5th. I was wondering if this date is just a placeholder and that my phone will come tomorrow. What do you guys think?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Shipping Date Question?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mdedo30 We realize it’s hard to wait for your new iPhone. I would be as well. I was able to review the shipping schedule and I see the date is actually 10/5/16. I’m confident it will be worth the wait. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

DoloresK_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

Can't imagine if you ordered 2 days after preorders started you would get it on the 16th. Ship dates where being pushed weeks as the day of the 9th went on. I ordered at 4:00 am on the 9th and have a 9/23 ship date.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mdedo30 We realize it’s hard to wait for your new iPhone. I would be as well. I was able to review the shipping schedule and I see the date is actually 10/5/16. I’m confident it will be worth the wait. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

DoloresK_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mdedo30

it did say a delivery date of 9/16 when i bought it so idk

0 Likes
mOPNB
Enthusiast - Level 3

But what did your confirmation email say?

More than likely it says 10/5.

I ordered at 6am on 9/9 and mine says 10/5.

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

My confirmation email for my 7 plus says 10/05 but when you click check order status it says expected delivery date 9/23.  Not sure which date in supposed to go by. I may just give them a call and see what date they give me.

mOPNB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh that's exciting.  I'm thinking you may get it next week.

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

That would be nice... Today or tomorrow would be even better lol

mdedo30

I didn't get a confirmation email but under my orders it says processing and that the expected ship date is October 5th

0 Likes