Rebate for purchasing an iphone7?

i traded my iPhone for an iPhone 7 and paid the full price.  The verizon  promotion was to credit my monthly bill to recover the $700 I had spent.

I've received no credit and can't seem to get any help from verizon. Pretty much given up with these folks.  Maybe it's time to move on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rebate for purchasing an iphone7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you missing out on any promotions your were eligible for during your purchase, 2135035. Let's get this promotion going, so there is no need to consider moving on. I'm sorry you have not heard back regarding the status. Where did your trade in occur? If you received a submission ID, are you able to check the status here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/promos/device-trade-in/

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you missing out on any promotions your were eligible for during your purchase, 2135035. Let's get this promotion going, so there is no need to consider moving on. I'm sorry you have not heard back regarding the status. Where did your trade in occur? If you received a submission ID, are you able to check the status here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/promos/device-trade-in/

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Thanks for the email

I did return my iPhone 6 and received a $90 credit on my bill.  According to the promotion I would receive monthly credit for purchasing the 7.

I paid $800+ for the phone but I have received no credit.  My phone number is [removed] .

Just tell me if I'm wrong or misread the promotion and thus I can forget any rebate.  Thanks,

T. Gary Dye

Sent from my iPad

Personal Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message Edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

2135035, I know that there are multiples concerns with your Rebate Submission. Let’s get you pointed in the right direction. Our Rebate Department is the perfect team to take a deeper look into your concerns. Their number is 800-457-0864. I'm confident your concerns will be addressed promptly. Since this is a public forum, please delete your last post as it has personal information in the post.

-TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes