Preorder
MarianV
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered my iphone7 plus 128 rose gold at 3:20 am and received an email saying it would be delivered on September 16th. Now when I check my order status it says September 28th. I did not get up in the middle of the night to have the delivery date changed. I am not happy about this. I might have chosen not to ordered it if that was the case.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Preorder
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Ok?

Had you have gotten up on time to order it instead of 3am you well have would gotten it shipped sooner. First come, first serve.

0 Likes
MarianV
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was up on time. Online by 3:01am.  The preorder did not work until about 3:20 am. And it said then, as well as the confirmation email, it would be delivered on the 16th. Not the 28th. So I was on time. First come, first serve NOT

TERGRA78
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine did the same thing man MarianV

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I too had problems ordering and now have a date of 9/28 for a Jet Black 256 plus GB

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Yeah ok....nothing further on that all is I know is, I'll have mine on launch day. Just stroll in a store and pick it up.

0 Likes
dvogel1988
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last year when ordering the iPhone 6s from verizon I ordered as close to 3 am EST as allowed and my original estimated ship date was 9/30/15. As it got closer to release the phone was shipped and I ended up getting it on launch day (9/25/15).

This year I also ordered at 3:12 am EST and originally my estimated delivery date was 9/23/16 and now when i check the status of my order it says "processing" and the estimated ship date moved to 9/28/16. All I can say from experience is stay positive and hopefully everyone will get their phones on launch day.

Like others on this forum have stated it does look like the Jet Black is the rare one this year just like rose gold last year, gold the year before, and the mysterious white iPhone 3gs.

Good luck everyone!