Phone sound level goes in and out
Cdd76_

To Whom it May Concern,

My phone's sound level continues to go in and out while talking on the phone as if I placed the phone on mute and the other person on the other line cannot hear me. There's no alert in knowing when the sound is off until the other person on the other line let's me know that they cannot hear me. 

I've reached out to see if this can be covered under my phone insurance and was told that it's not covered and referred to VZ extended warranty department. 

Please let m eknow what's needed as a next step.

Thanks-

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone sound level goes in and out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that both parties can hear is critical to having a phone conversation. I am concerned to learn that you are experiencing one-way audio as the other party is not able to hear you. Do not worry, we would like to lend a helping hand.

First, we need to troubleshoot the device to demonstrate if the issue is device driven. With that said, I have a couple of questions to get started. When did the issue first start? What is the make and model of your phone? Is there a particular location where you experience the one-way audio (work, home, outdoors)?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes