Re: Order disappeared!
RLDOVEJR1

Apparently Verizon had some type of system issue yesterday.  I can now track my order again.

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

We appreciate your patience, Ron Dove. We just sent you a private message requesting some information from you so we can proceed. If you can reply with the details then we can continue.

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ATRAYNOR

Hi John! I am having a similar issue to the person who made this post. I used my upgrade online and ordered the Iphone7 which said Backordered till the 19th. However the order is nowhere to be found even though I know the transaction was completed. The wrong email was connected to the account for the order confirmation email so I do not know if that was sent. I spoke with a representative on the phone and through chat but wasn't helped with this issue. I would greatly appreciate your assistance!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Atraynor, we want to make sure that you get your ordered device. You did mention that the wrong Email was tied to the order. Did you accept the Terms and Conditions for the order? If the Terms and Conditions are not accepted within a period of time the order will automatically cancel. Have you tried viewing your orders through the link previously provided?

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DISPATCHGIRL32

i placed an order and cant track it because it says the information isnt in the system but i have a confirmation email and order number

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure you are eager to get your new device DISPATCHGIRL32. We want to ensure you are able to stay on top of the latest updates with your order. Have you tried using our order tracker page for more details on it? Click here: http://spr.ly/65888O4Lm.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes