Order disappeared!
RLDOVEJR1

I ordered a matte black 128GB iPhone 7 Plus online on 9/12.  Ship date showed as 10/12 as of yesterday evening.  This morning when I tried to track my order, the order status page now requires last name or zip code.  Tried both and am being told that there is no record of my order!!  Has anyone else experienced this? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order disappeared!
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I know how excited you are to receive your new phone Ron. I apologize for the confusion regarding the shipping date of your phone. But no worries because we are here to help.

Are you checking the status of your order here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless ? You can check using the order or confirmation number. Is this for a new or existing line? Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so I can access the account and confirm your phone shipping date.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

It could be because your order is about to ship. Have u checked to see if your card has been charged.

I ordered red the same phone on 9/10 and had a ship date of 10/12 but my card was charged on Sunday, shipped yesterday and is at a ups facility ready for me to pick up today.

0 Likes
RLDOVEJR1

Thanks!  That would be nice but I don't understand why the order would disappear while it is being shipped.  I checked my card and do not see any pending charges.

0 Likes
gonzalezbere

i ordered a 256 matte black yesturday and it was charged right away, i checked my order status today and dissapeared as well, i called to check status over the phone and says shipped!

0 Likes
RLDOVEJR1

Thanks.  I tried checking over the phone but it says that they cannot find my order.  I have a 10 digit internet order number rather than a 16 digit order number.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well atleast you have some movement. I ordered the same day as you (AM), and mine still says Oct. 12. I think Verizon is [Removed] at me because I filed a BBB complaint against them in July because it took 4 months to get my GearS2 watch. They probably won't ship my phone until 11:59pm on the 12th, haha.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
st3ib

Same thing with me.  I ordered 7plus mb instore on 9/22 with a ship date of 11/16.  Up till today i was able to check status with the link in the email.  now it asks for a phone number and shows no order found. 

I hope this is the good news people talk about. 

0 Likes
st3ib

Also, when i call *611, they usually start the call with "your order is..."

Now i have to go thru the menu to find out the status. 

0 Likes
RLDOVEJR1

I received your direct message and replied at 6am this morning. A response would be appreciated. Or do you just troll the boards and post generic responses so it looks like you're helping folks?

0 Likes