Lets track cards being charged and shipping info here!
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Ok guys its game time this is either going to work two ways we will either get our phones on launch day or we won't, realistically we all have up until  Thursday 9/15 to get our cards charged and shipping info if not we will most likely not get on launch day!

My orders info

iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 256GB

Order number: 2432**

Deliver by 9/28

At this point I still do not have any tracking info and my card has not ben charged please let us know what your status is.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lets track cards being charged and shipping info here!
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got Notification of shipment at 6 AM EST this morning. I ordered the Black 128 GB 7 Plus - Order was completed by 3:25 AM EST on the 9 - originally had a delivery date of 9/23 but now is on track to be delivered this week. Looks like Verizon is ahead of schedule! Location code is N215501

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I hope so I get mine on launch day. I have a pre order date with 9/28 as well. I keep checking my status but it still says processing. I ordered mine around 3:30 am EST. Do you think the 9/28 is a safeguard? I feel like they have most people this number just incase all fails.

caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

7 plus black 128gb

Order 95***

location N211601

deliver by: 9/23/16

no tracking info

no charge to card

tjustice3545
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered at 3:10AM and it still shows as 9/28 delivery date.

My card has not been charged as of yet.
I will repost when a change occurs.

im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Good luck to everyone.  I stopped preordering a couple phones ago.  I sat out for the 6 plus, got it on launch day.   I sat out for the 6s plus, got it on launch day.  I'll sit out Thursday after work...and get it when the store opens on Friday.  It's def better than shipments getting pushed back.

melzyt123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 128gb Rose Gold Plus at 12:35 PST on 9/9. I got a 9/16 deliver date. Even though my confirmation email says 9/16, the link in the email to check status says 9/28. I'm so confused. Card has not yet been charged.

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

The only problem I had and had with that one year I sat out and my local store did to receive ANY of the color I wanted this was hen the gold color was the hot one. So I am almost certain no stores will get any Jet Black models this year on launch day.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I honestly think and am hoping they are just using 9/28 s a cushion in case they don't get enough or any units from Apple for one simple reason. If they gave you 9/16 and people do not get on that day best believe they lose their cool and probably threaten to cancel their account, now if they give a 9/28 and you get earlier they look like a hero!

MRSWANTED1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 7 plus Rose Gold 128g at 3am.  Verizon says 9/16 but the email link says 9/28. Card not charged. shipping to Atlanta, Ga

Since my phone does not allow me to touch the screen and it only works through my car, I would like to have my phone 9/16 this is so annoying

0 Likes
JENVAN19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I guess the good news is it doesn't seem like  anyone's has shipped so perhaps they will all be shipping in the next day or two.

0 Likes