Is it likely that my phone will ship before 10/12?
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I didn't order my phone until Saturday around 9am and got a ship date of 10/12.  I wanted a 7 plus 128GB and went with matte black because it had the earliest ship date.  Although the actual ship date I got was later than what Verizon was showing when I was trying to decide on what color to choose from.

This is my first time pre-ordering a phone.  I'm just curious with previous pre-orders did the phones ship before your expected ship by date?

I tried to go to a Verizon store this morning to see if they had any of the 7+ in stock and they told me that they didn't have any and that most stores don't have them.   Now I'm kicking myself that I took too long to decide what phone I wanted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it likely that my phone will ship before 10/12?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

There is always a chance that you will get your order earlier than the expected ship date but there is no guarantee. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last year I pre-order the Rose Gold 6s and I got a later ship date but ended up getting it on the launch date.  This year I opted for the Jet Black 7 plus and got a ship date of 10/5 in my email but 9/23 on their website under the order status screen.  I was hoping to still get it today, but that has not happened.  They have yet to charge my card.  When I called to ask which date I should be going by, the representative wasn't even sure.  The most she could give me was, they anticipate having some in stock for me by the 23rd (since my order was placed shortly after 3 EST) but I should not be surprised if it isn't processed by then.  I am half way tempted to go into the Apple store tomorrow to see if they have some there (because I do not want to do the crowds of today).  The Verizon rep said if I could get my hands on the phone before it ships, I could just call them and cancel my pre-order.

Good luck to us all.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

There is always a chance that you will get your order earlier than the expected ship date but there is no guarantee. 

0 Likes
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Lindsay, the iPhone 7 models are turning out to be as popular as previous ones.  We are always here to answer your questions. Thank you for your patience while you wait on yours to be shipped, I promise that it will worth the wait. It is always possible that once the inventory increases, that your phone will be shipped out sooner than the expected shipping date. 

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes