Iphone 7 Plus Red call issues
RACREI68

Since i got this phone a few weeks ago it has had horrible call quality, i have trouble hearing people and they can barely hear me, on speaker phone. Using the phone like normal people can't hear me at all. I have already called Apple and tried troubleshooting with them, they think it is a Verizon issue because voice memos and Siri work fine. I have tried resetting everything, SW is up to date, i have tried shutting of HD voice, nothing is fixing the problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 Plus Red call issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is definitely important so I completely understand your concern RACREI68.  We want to make sure you have great call quality.

Are you having this issue with all calls or is it random? Does this happen only when indoors? What's the zip code where this is happening?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RACREI68

Every call, inside and outside. Zip 13033

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RACREI68, we always want to ensure that you're able to enjoy clear conversations on your device. It looks like you're in a good coverage area. There are no reported outages at this time. May I ask if there's any other Verizon Wireless customers in the area that are experiencing the same issue with their calls? What happens if you try to use headphones (Bluetooth or the standard Apple headphones)?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RACREI68

The headphones work fine, I don't know of anyone else with an iPhone 7.

0 Likes
KIMBERLYTAYLOR73

Same here. Inside and out. 32008. Very bad service here but it does it when I am in bigger cities with better service too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KIMBERLYTAYLOR73,

I want you to get the best signal possible, no matter where you go. Is this a new issue or ongoing? Indoor issue in 32008? Do you get a good signal anywhere you use your phone? I'd like to help determine if this is a network issue or a device issue, since I am not showing any issues in that location.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes