I have poor phone coverage in zip code 91403 (Sherman Oaks, CA)
DANDIL41

I have poor phone coverage in zip code 91403 (Sherman Oaks, CA), indoors and outdoors.  Phone version 11.2.6 (15D100) and carrier Verizon 31.1.  Dropped calls and only 1 bar before and after update to software 2 days ago.  This happens with incoming and outgoing phone calls.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have poor phone coverage in zip code 91403 (Sherman Oaks, CA)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My phone is my right arm, DANDIL41. I understand how essential it is that all services work. This is the right place to find the help you need in order to troubleshoot the coverage. We’d like to ask some questions to better understand what’s happening, so we can take the next best steps. When did this start happening? What happens with data service? What about with text messaging? Do other Verizon Wireless customers in Sherman Oaks have this same experience? When you leave Sherman Oaks, do you still experience these issues?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: I have poor phone coverage in zip code 91403 (Sherman Oaks, CA)
Vzwinla

91423 Sherman Oaks, by way of Phila, PA/NJ/DE where service speeds are insanely fast, and no dropped calls. Here in 91423 we barely get two bars, calls dropped, barely connect, and browser is super slow. Many times never loads. 

0 Likes