cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I get a sub account?

ERISPA24
Miembro

Hi, I was advised that I need to look at having a sub account since one of the lines on my account is for business. Can you please provide me with some information regarding what a sub account is, what is required, etc?

Gracias,

Eric [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Sub Account

lukevinyl

To simplify what is being said, yes this can be done. You would need to call customer service to have this completed.

A sub-account is like having two accounts in one. So if your main account has account #: 12345678-00001 then sub account 2 would have account #: 12345678-00002.

Each has its own billing and it's own plan so as was mentioned previously it will be more expensive as you will now be paying for a plan on each account (the main and the subaccount).

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

ERISPA24,

We'd be happy to help with any questions that you may have. In regards to sub-accounts there would be no requirements other than having an active Verizon account. What other questions did you have?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

ERISPA24
Miembro

Can you explain how a sub account works, and how to active it? My goal is for my bill to show the most amount of charges to be placed on my specific line; vs being split between three phones, and my line showing it only costs 31.00, due to it being a work line. Just seeing if this is possible.

Gracias,

Eric

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta

pherson
Leader

You need to call customer service to have this done.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

ERISPA24

That is a great question, as we want you to fully understand how that will affect your bill before you move forward. Basically,  a sub-account allow you to have two separate plans under one account. The benefits of a sub-account will allow you to have two different bills which may benefit you if you are using a line specifically for business. Now with that being said, having a sub-account will also raise what you are paying for the line you are wanting to split. When you create a sub-account that new account will have its own account level charge as well as its line level charge since it is technically under another account.

Edward_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

lukevinyl

To simplify what is being said, yes this can be done. You would need to call customer service to have this completed.

A sub-account is like having two accounts in one. So if your main account has account #: 12345678-00001 then sub account 2 would have account #: 12345678-00002.

Each has its own billing and it's own plan so as was mentioned previously it will be more expensive as you will now be paying for a plan on each account (the main and the subaccount).

0 Me gusta