How do I Complete The Trade In Offer?
Hayhouse
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went In to a store in november and was told when I walked out that day with my iPhone7, that I would receive an email or text describing how to trade in my iphone6 for $300 credit but I haven't gotten anything in over 15 days. I would go back in to the store but it's a bit away and I work nights now. Also get stuck on hold for hours with customer support and give up after too long.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone trade in never arrived
MRCHILDRESS
Enthusiast - Level 2

GO TO VERIZONWIRELESS.COM/DEVICE-RECYCLE AND DO THE TRADE IN SUBMISSION

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hayhouse, I understand your concern regarding the trade in promotion. I would be concerned as well if I didn’t receive the information necessary to trade in my device. What was the date of purchase? Have you called the store location to speak with an agent? You can find the store location here http://vz.to/2bfHW0q.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hayhouse
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased on the 13th of November. It's difficult for me to contact the store because I work nights and the few times I've found time to try I haven't gotten through to support.

0 Likes
MRCHILDRESS
Enthusiast - Level 2

GO TO VERIZONWIRELESS.COM/DEVICE-RECYCLE AND DO THE TRADE IN SUBMISSION

0 Likes
Hayhouse
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, this is what I needed.