How Do I Connect iPhone 7 Plus With Uconnect?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Anyone having issues connecting their iPhone 7 Plus to a Uconnect system (specifically my mom is trying to connect hers to her 2008 Chrysler 300). The iPhone sees the Uconnect but it won't pair. Checked to see if there is a firmware update for her Uconnect but it says that there isn't. I'm not really all that familiar with Uconnect so I did a quick search and the same steps that show in her owners manual are what we see...including making sure the firmware is up to date. So anyone with any success or issues...or advice.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Issues with iPhone 7 Plus and Uconnect
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Issue resolved itself. Tried it again today and it suddenly worked. Gotta love technology lol

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kaebfly Aside from the Uconnect issues we hope you are enjoying your phone. Our records show that Chrysler may need to update the software to work with IOS 10. However, let's make sure that is the issue. Can you try to connect another device to the Uconnect to see if you can get it to pair?

DoloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's not my iPhone 7 Plus (nor my car)...I was asking for my mom. My iPhone 7 Plus pairs fine with my car radio but I don't have Uconnect. I will try connecting mine to her radio tomorrow morning but I suspect there may be an issue with the Uconnect and iOS 10. Since there doesn't seem to be a firmware update I suspect she may be out of luck unless they issue an update. Was just hoping someone with Uconnect would chime in to see if this is a problem that's known or if it's something on her end.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Issue resolved itself. Tried it again today and it suddenly worked. Gotta love technology lol

0 Likes