Hoping to get 7 plus 9/23.
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

My ship date has been 9/23 since I pre ordered and still shows that but with apple running out of plus models I hope the 9/23 date is still accurate. I ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hoping to get 7 plus 9/23.
Loquat
Master - Level 1

If your card was charged then that is usually a sign that your device is shipping.  My card was charged Friday night but it wasn't until Saturday morning that I received notification and the Verizon site finally upgraded with tracking info.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Same deliver date here...128 Plus in Jet Black. 

0 Likes
bigboobz
Enthusiast - Level 2

same deliver date as 9/23 or ship date? Some people apparently received preorder confirmations with a ship date of 9/23 and others a deliver by date of 9/23.

I thought I was lucky with a deliver by date of 9/23. Today is 9/22 and Verizon is telling me that at Verizon the word "deliver" means "shipped" because my iPhone wont ship until 9/23 or later.

0 Likes
garbie87

I have been told it's a ship date and a delivery date by different Verizon reps. I was told yesterday that it was a delivery date and that I should have it by Friday, however here we sit almost halfway through Thursday and I still have no confirmation that it's been shipped. They've processed the payment, which I was told wouldn't happen until it shipped, so I really have no idea what's going on.

0 Likes
bigboobz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same for me. I was just charged an hour or so ago with the delivery date for tomorrow. No change to order status so I asked a rep via chat and was told that my delivery date means it will ship sometime tomorrow and I "might" have it by Monday. Cool right. #verizonisterrible

So right now they have 140$ of my money and I wont have anything for god knows how long.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

If your card was charged then that is usually a sign that your device is shipping.  My card was charged Friday night but it wasn't until Saturday morning that I received notification and the Verizon site finally upgraded with tracking info.

0 Likes