Has anyone with a order shipping date 10/19 for iPhone 7 Plus been back-ordered?
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 7+ Silver 128 gigabytes on 9/17 and the shipping date was today. On last night I received a new shipping date of 11/02, stating that it is back-ordered again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone with a order shipping date 10/19 for iPhone 7 Plus been back-ordered?
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

My card got charged yesterday and I received my shipping information this morning. MY PHONE IS FINALLY ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI It's the 128gb Silver iPhone 7 Plus. Verizon put in a form to make my phone ship out on the next shipping date "Which is today" because they messed up my order some sort of way. I placed the order online on 09/17 and the expected ship date was 10/19, but it got back ordered to 11/02. I called in on Monday to see what was the problem and the rep said that he don't know what went on so he put in the form.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone with a order shipping date 10/19 for iPhone 7 Plus been back-ordered?
pdtpa

I ordered the iPhone 7+ Silver 128GB on 9/17 as well. I received an e-mail last night with the same new shipping date as you (11/2). I'm very close to cancelling the order, as I did not anticipate having to wait two months for a phone. This would be my first iPhone and, so far, I'm not impressed with the amount of time it's taking to get one in my hand.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I agree! I am with a different carrier and Verizon CS act like they're new. I told her that some people are me have gotten there order. I thought that I would have my phon for vacation Friday but I'm not. 

0 Likes
pdtpa

If I would have known it would take nearly two months, I would have just kept my Note 5 or gone for the matte black one! Here I thought I was being slick by selecting the silver one.

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

Pdtpa, I understand the anticipation of getting the new iPhone. I can’t wait until I am able to order mine. The iPhone 7+ 128 GB’s is a hot commodity. Our apologies about the delay, as soon as we are receiving the phones from Apple we are shipping them to our customers. We hope that you don’t cancel your order however if you find the phone at the Apple store or at one of our direct store locations you can cancel the preorder. It is recommended if you go that route you do not cancel your order until you are at the store location and they tell you they have the phone in stock.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

My card got charged today so hopefully my phone will be shipped tomorrow. FYI Verizon said that it was their error about my order, so they put a report in and prioritize form and put my order to shipping out on the new available shipping date. 

0 Likes
pdtpa

I got the e-mail that it was shipping on Monday and just got a notification from the concierge at my building that it was delivered! Cheers and enjoy your new toy!

0 Likes
A4E1

It looks like every model of the iPhone 7 is shipping ahead of the expected date but the silver model.

Verizon, can I just edit my order and change models?

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

My card got charged yesterday and I received my shipping information this morning. MY PHONE IS FINALLY ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI It's the 128gb Silver iPhone 7 Plus. Verizon put in a form to make my phone ship out on the next shipping date "Which is today" because they messed up my order some sort of way. I placed the order online on 09/17 and the expected ship date was 10/19, but it got back ordered to 11/02. I called in on Monday to see what was the problem and the rep said that he don't know what went on so he put in the form.

0 Likes
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

A4E1, we know how important it is to get your new phone as soon as possible. We always want you to get the model you want that meets your needs. We are sad to say, but once an order has been submitted, there is no way to modify it (even to just change the color). The only way to change which one you get is to completely cancel the order and place a new one with the one you want.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes