Group Messages
ROSE_B5808

I have a Iphone 7 and it works perfectly fine my only issue at the moment is that I can't get certain group messages for example,

My teacher has a group message with my class of 15 people including myself and the teacher, everyone in the class gets the messages but I do not. Some of them have iphones and some do not, what doesn't make sense to me is that I can get group messages from other people lie friends outside of class  just not this group messages in particular. I don't know if is something I did or if its something with the phone but its really bothering me and I would like to know if there was anything I could do to fix it or correct the problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Group Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROSE.B5808,

We know how important it is for you to be able to receive all messages that are sent to you. It is rather strange that the issue is limited to this particular group, so let's dig in to see if we can determine what's going on. To clarify, are you receiving any messages at all from the group? Are the individuals in the group able to send you separate text messages?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes