Re: Forum for 7 plus rose gold
delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is true if you order a rose gold one. I just purchased one and my CC card was charged today. hopefully it ships tonight or tomorrow.

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

How long did it take for them to charge your CC after you placed your order?

0 Likes
delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

almost immediately, maybe 30 minutes after.

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just tried cancelling and re-ordering for the 256 but I would have lost my $200 credit I had on my device payments Smiley Sad. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and hope I'm lucky.

0 Likes
delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

That sucks! I had a trade-in deal but I'm impatience.

ILOVEMYLILMAN1009
Enthusiast - Level 2

STILL WAITING.JPGI went to Verizon and pre-ordered the iphone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128g,  back on 9/13. I was given the shipping date 10/12. Haven't heard anything, yet a lot of people who ordered after me are getting their phones ( mostly matte and jet black) very very frustrating    I check my credit card about 20 times a day. No movement.. NOTHING! I posted this in other forums. I'm really beginning to think it won't ship on 12th either.

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

My 128 GB iPhone Plus in Rose Gold just shipped today!!!!!!

I ordered at 3:50 AM ET on 9/9/16 with a ship date of 10/5/16

knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yay!! They do exist! LOL!  I ordered 9/16 with EDD 10/26....Praying i'm in the next batch of shipments!

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

FYI guys, the 256GBs are definitely are all ready to ship. I just cancelled one of my orders for a 128GB to the 256GB yesterday late afternoon, and it's getting shipped out today, with Friday delivery!!! I feel like the 128GB Rose Golds are more rare. The Jet and Matte Blacks are getting shipped a lot quicker then us. If you don't mind paying the extra $5 a month, go for the 256s and you won't have to wait Smiley Happy

delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me too! I don't need 256GB but I'm so happy to be getting my phone on Friday!