Can I take advantage of this offer if I am month to month?
RANBAI86

Email offer for a $249 upgrade to iphone 7.  What does this mean if I'm on a month to month contract?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $249 upgrade.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Weth, thanks for helping us support our customers with information regarding how your line access fee is billed. The monthly line access charges for smartphones on the new Verizon Plan differ based on:

a.If you're currently making monthly device payments or own the phone, the monthly line access charge will be $20

b.If you purchased the phone at a discounted price, the monthly line access charge is $40

You can switch to the new Verizon Plan anytime, but the monthly line access charges for all devices on 2-year contracts will remain at $40 until each device contract expires. Once each device contract expires, the monthly line access charge will automatically drop to $20.

For more information regarding our new Verizon Plans, click http://vz.to/2bLSQff

View solution in original post

0 Likes
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you have a qualifying trade in that is paid in full you can receive up to $650 towards the purchase of iphone 7 - It's important to note that this is not a lump sum, but rather in the form of monthly credits to your account to help offset the cost of the new phone.

0 Likes
RANBAI86

So If it get a monthly credit what happens to my month to month costs.  Does that go up like I'm on a two year contract also? 

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Assuming you are on Verizon plan:

If you are on payment plan, access charge is $20 same as now

If it is a 2 year contract then the access charge goes up to $40.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Weth, thanks for helping us support our customers with information regarding how your line access fee is billed. The monthly line access charges for smartphones on the new Verizon Plan differ based on:

a.If you're currently making monthly device payments or own the phone, the monthly line access charge will be $20

b.If you purchased the phone at a discounted price, the monthly line access charge is $40

You can switch to the new Verizon Plan anytime, but the monthly line access charges for all devices on 2-year contracts will remain at $40 until each device contract expires. Once each device contract expires, the monthly line access charge will automatically drop to $20.

For more information regarding our new Verizon Plans, click http://vz.to/2bLSQff

0 Likes