Can I bring my iPhone 7 in and exchange it for the 7 plus if it's within 14 days?
LARNOR57

I purchased the iPhone 7 today and just wasn't satisfied with the size. Can I bring my iPhone 7 in and exchange it for the 7 plus if it's within 14 days?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question regarding iPhone exchange
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I’m sorry to read that you are not 100% satisfied with the iPhone 7, LARNOR57. It’s an awesome phone with a huge array of features. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchasing the phone then you can return it for the larger iPhone 7 Plus. Keep in mind that there may be a restocking fee applicable. Just to confirm, do you have the original box and the original contents?

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Question regarding iPhone exchange
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I’m sorry to read that you are not 100% satisfied with the iPhone 7, LARNOR57. It’s an awesome phone with a huge array of features. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchasing the phone then you can return it for the larger iPhone 7 Plus. Keep in mind that there may be a restocking fee applicable. Just to confirm, do you have the original box and the original contents?

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes