Caller name Id not compatable with iOS11?
bosoxfan23061
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the beta iOS on my iPhone 7+ and can not get the CallerNameID app to open. It gets to the “Hang right while we verify your subscription“ and hangs up at that point.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Caller name Id not compatable with iOS11?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The CallNameID application is very helpful, bosoxfan and we want to make sure it works properly on your device.

Are you able to access data and other applications on your device? Have you attempted to remove and add the application to the phone again for testing?

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bosoxfan23061
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I do have access to data when I’m trying to open the app. I have also tried to delete and reinstall a couple times. Still not working.

0 Likes
bosoxfan23061
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is still not working. It won’t load past the subscription verification screen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bosoxfan23061, I appreciate that clarification. We recommend not to install the beta IOS on the device because some features will not work. Please restore your iPhone http://apple.co/1YCjI3g to the most current software to use the features again.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARDON81

this has nothing to do with a beta version of iOS.  I'm on 10.3.3 with iphone 6s and mine has this same issue.  Is there a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern. There is no real way to tell if a Software on a Testing phase is going to affect your device negatively. This is what Beta Testing is for. There is a chance that the Beta iOS is making our feature unavailable. Let us know if your Caller ID works once your iPhone has been restored to a previous full software available.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes