Re: Anyone with a 10/12 Ship Date have any activity?
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

The 256 models are definitely more readily available. I ordered a matte black 7+ 256 at a Verizon store on Sunday (the 2nd), late afternoon, and I received shipping notification late last night. Only took one business day. So if you're ok with spending an extra $100 and want your phones quick I suggest switching over to the 256 size. It comes out to only $4.17 more a month.

I have two other orders still processing, ordered over the phone on 9/14 with estimated ship date of 10/12 (7+ 128 rose gold) & 10/19 (7+ 128 matte black). I'm hoping to get our phones before our trip next week.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah with my luck the 256GB will sell out when I cancel and I'm stuck with nothing. Either that or people who ordered the same day as me will get their phones processed tonight. 

0 Likes
WILSIM64

Just received a text stating that my order was received today (10/4). Placed my order on 9/12 with a estimated ship date of 10/12. iPhone 7+ 128gb Matte Black. Ordered an iPhone 7 128gb Rose Gold on 9/9 for my wife and received the same text that the order was received on 9/18 and phone was received on 9/20. SO, I'm hoping that I'll be getting a 'SHIPPED' email tomorrow and finally get my phone on Thursday!!

Thing is, the order status page shows the order still pending. I'm going to go by the text and not the order status page....

0 Likes
gpounce26

My card was charged this evening and now I'm just waiting for confirmation that it has shipped. benzz11​ Have you had any activity yet?

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope I got nothing. Verizon hates me.

0 Likes
gpounce26

Mine charged after 930 this evening, so I'm hoping along with you that yours will tonight or early tomorrow am.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm hoping so. I guess I won't hold my breathe. I don't know if I need to leave Verizon or if I just have extremely bad luck. The last 2-3 times I've pre-ordered through Verizon I never received it by the date they listed. My watch took 4 months until I got it. I guess I'll sleep on it and hope for the best.

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

benzz11​ If you don't mind paying an extra $5 a month I strongly suggest you order the 256. I just changed another one of my orders today from mb 128gb to 256gb and got my cc charged within 2 hours of placing the order. Hoping the phone gets shipped tomorrow.

I couldn't change my other order since I was using a $200 promotional credit on my account and they couldn't apply the credit on a new order. I'll just have to wait (im)patiently for that one.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

hopefully you all get your phones soon.

My CC was charged Sunday evening, was shipped Monday via UPS, I was able to have the package sent to the local UPS customer service center since no one would be home and my package was there before they opened at 8:30 on Tuesday morning.  I went and picked it up during my lunch hour.

I'm still working on adjusting to the new phone.... lots of new stuff when upgrading from a 5c to a 7+

0 Likes
Thundr
Enthusiast - Level 2

My 7+ matte black 128 and 7+ rose gold 128 both ordered 9/12 (on separate orders), still showing a ship date of 10/12 on both.  Come on Verizon!

0 Likes