Re: Anyone with a 10/12 Ship Date have any activity?
gpounce26

No activity here. I, too, am checking my card multiple times a day and all it does is frustrate me. It seems like Apple was extremely prepared as far as stock of the 256 mb, but didn't even consider how things might be with the 128. FRUSTRATING!!!

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I'm thinking if I don't see anything happen tonight I may just change to rose gold and find it at a local best buy.  A few of them around me have them.... but the longer I have waited the further I think I have to drive.... but at this point... I think the drive would be better than driving myself crazy for the next 12 days waiting for a cc charge.

0 Likes
Chet-NYC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay.. got a text message at 7:42pm (Eastern) tonight that my credit card had been charged and that my order was received today, October 2nd.  Hopefully, I'll get a tracking number soon.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Just checked my cc was charged tonight too for my 7+ matte black 128gb..... I am so excited !!! Can't believe it's finally going to come

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I also ordered on 9/10

0 Likes
Chet-NYC
Enthusiast - Level 3

The credit card was charged last night and the phone shipped today.  Got the tracking number this morning and I'll have the phone on Wednesday.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered my 7+ matte black 128GB on 9/12. Got nothing yet, still says Oct. 12 delivery.

0 Likes
gpounce26

I'm right there with you benzz11. Same exact situation-my card hasn't been charged yet or anything.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

gpounce26

Any news? I got nothing. I did see someone who ordered on 9/14 (same phone & ship by date), that got theirs already. Seems like 9/10 orders are too, but not 9/12 for some reason.

0 Likes
gpounce26

Nothing yet benzz11​. It looks like everyone who ordered around us is processing, but no movement on ours. Of course, when I've called Verizon, they keep saying "we see the same information that you see". Its extremely frustrating.

0 Likes