Re: Anyone with 10/26 ship date share your updates here!
Laytonoid
Contributor - Level 1

MB iPhone 7+ 128gb here. Ordered 9/16 and estimated to arrive 10/26. Received text yesterday updating me on the order saying it was now in processing. Today I received another text telling me it shipped. It will be here on Monday via FedEx.

0 Likes
Calisunshine41
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is some straight up BS. I ordered on 9/11 and because I have one jet black on my order my matte black and rose gold orders won't be shipped out until 11/23. Seriously verizon

0 Likes
TOYA_CANDY
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's really crazy cause I ordered mine in store on 9/16 and it arrives tomorrow by 4:30 . Estimated date was 10/26 matte black 128gb 7plus.... I wish I knew the method of their shipping and why the ordered are so random.

0 Likes
MAXIMASEEFU

Just got the text.  The RG 128gb+ for my girlfriend will be delivered monday.  Was ordered 9/15 and scheduled to ship 10/26

0 Likes
JLL716

Got a text last night saying my  order was received.  I've been assigned a tracking number (via a second text that was in Spanish for some reason), but it gives no tracking information at this  time.

Ordered 9/16

Expected Ship date 10/26

Matte Black 7+ 128 GB

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

UPDATE:

My phone has finally shipped. It shipped about an hour ago. I should have it Monday. I ordered in store 9/16, 7 Plus, 128 gb in rose gold.

0 Likes
MAXIMASEEFU

Very nice.  Looks like my girlfriend is gonna be happy Monday!  Congrats on making it through the wait everyone that is shipped!!

0 Likes
KBL22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got the text last night, and card was charged this morning. No shipping text/email as of yet. Typically how long is that info showing up after the first text for most folks?

0 Likes
TOYA_CANDY
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was just a few hours and it showed up online. Or you can call 611

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Mine shipped yesterday and I had tracking info within a few hours

0 Likes