0 Likes
Re: vibrate switch does not work
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Can you be more specific?

0 Likes
billyost

The switch on the side is in vibrate mode (can see orange) when we try to turn it off it springs back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

billyost, your family's device concerns are our concerns too. Let's work together to get this matter resolved for your wife's phone. Just a few quick questions to initiate troubleshooting. How long has she been experiencing issues with the vibrate option on her device not allowing her to turn it off?  Have you tried doing a quick power cycle on her device? (Powering it completely off for 30 seconds, then powering it back on). Please keep us updated. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
billyost

I took the phone to a Verizon store, it looks like some sand got in the switch at the beach. He removed it and works fine, Thanks for the quick response

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

billyost,

We're glad to hear it was an easy fix. We'll be here to help if you need us again in the future http://bit.ly/yN1P80 . Thanks for being a part of the Verizon family.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes