Re: iphone 6 64gb - Order status says "We received your order and it is in process." No pending charges showing on credit card, what's the deal?
worktech
Enthusiast - Level 3

verizon lost my preorder and pushed me to november when my original eta was 9/12.  food for thought on this awesome customer service.  they said try customer care but you probably wont get anything.

0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 64gb - Order status says "We received your order and it is in process." No pending charges showing on credit card, what's the deal?
scott_sverizon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sunday my card was charged the full amount and status changed to, "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." It's is now Monday night no change in status and no shipping info. Guess ill find out eventually. Good luck to you all as well, maybe Verizon Wireless Customer Support will be able to help.

0 Likes
THarbold
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's now more than 5 days since I pre-ordered and received my order confirmation email at 2:26am Pacific time.  I realize that 2.5 hours in means I am not at the front of the line, but I've been getting the same 'in process ... delivery date not available at this time' status since Sunday night.

Pretty frustrating ... some kind of useful status or even a change in status would be good .... as it is, all I am getting from the Order Status page is the appearance that nothing is being done with my order.

Ugh!!

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

That may be a good thing at this point my status was showing unavailable since the day I ordered up until yesterday afternoon it changed to sent for processing and I had a tracking number this morning. You did order kind of late but there still is hope I hope you get your phone on launch day!

THarbold
Enthusiast - Level 3

iDroid - thanks for the info!  I guess it's quite possible I am still in the queue.  I'll just keep crossing my fingers.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

It is very possible that many of our phones came in on this flight it landed in the U.S. the 15th and next thing you know my 128 GB process the next day in the afternoon. Hey it could happen, good luck to anyone still waiting for an order update!

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/15/apple-begins-shipping-iphone-6-plus-units-out-of-china/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're want you all to enjoy ASAP! You can check your order status by visiting http://bit.ly/RjmCUB . The site will show Processing until the tracking information has generated. Once that info is available,  the Expected Delivery Date will also update.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
THarbold
Enthusiast - Level 3

AshleyS,

I am quite familiar with the Order Status page.  That's the page that all of us have been referring to and it's shown me nothing since Sunday except:

Order Status

Here is the status of your Pre-Order:

We received your order and it is in process.

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

So from where I sit, it looks like nothing has happened with my order in the last three or four days.  I can't help but worry that perhaps something has gone wrong.  Though I recognize that we all need to be patient.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Likes
Pnyoung
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine says the same thing and when I contact VZW I get a different answer with each person I speak with.

0 Likes
scott_sverizon
Enthusiast - Level 3

My status just updated to show tracking number.

0 Likes