iPhone screen
Candace_16

iPhone screen will randomly look like the screen fuss out, it's likes the graphics distort and it will darken then go black. The phone still vibrates but I have to press the home and power button at the same time. It does it more at night. I have to do this now, at least 5-10 times a day. It has not been dropped and stays in a life proof case. It also runs hot when it does this sometimes. It is an iPhone 6, I have a warranty, but it said that it did not cover device malfunction and I needed to contact Verizon. I have total equipment coverage. I have had my phone over 1 year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working screen is key Candace_16. We understand that this would get to be a nuisance. Is there any damage with the phone? Click here to view examples and how to check:  http://vz.to/1FAmX2E. Did you try to take the phone into a Verizon store or was it an Apple store that told you to contact us?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes