iPhone Processing Issues! Can someone please help???
Dfrazier97
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have ordered two iPhones in the past week and a half. One is a 16 GB iPhone 6 in Gold, and the other is a 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus in Gold. Well I received order confirmation but when I go to check my order status, I get a message saying that my order is being processed. What does this mean? Also, the iPhone 6  is the only one that has appeared in my Order History while the 6 Plus is no where to be found except for in my email and Order Status. When checking order status it also says that the orders are being processed and shipping information will be available soon. I am so confused by Verizon's system right now. Can someone please alleviate my headache from this???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone Processing Issues! Can someone please help???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dfrazier97,

Help has arrived! Due to the high demand of the iPhone 6 and 6 plus all orders have been backdated and shipping info may not be available right away.

Please keep in mind that you will not be billed for equipment until the device has shipped. Once the device ships and you are billed for the equipment, you will receive another e-mail confirmation providing you with your tracking numbers.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dfrazier97,

Help has arrived! Due to the high demand of the iPhone 6 and 6 plus all orders have been backdated and shipping info may not be available right away.

Please keep in mind that you will not be billed for equipment until the device has shipped. Once the device ships and you are billed for the equipment, you will receive another e-mail confirmation providing you with your tracking numbers.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dfrazier97
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there any way that you can check and make sure everything is okay? I have no problem providing order numbers if you need them. Just please help me make sure that it is all okay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern with your order, Dfrazier97. I'm confident you'll have your phones soon but I've sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forum to reply with the information I'll need to check your order status.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Dfrazier97
Enthusiast - Level 3

I replied back to you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted Dfrazier97, I apologize if you have not received the reply. I'm more than happy to take over and assist you with the iPhone processing concerns you have. Please follow me and send a Direct Message so I can take over JenniferH's previous post. I also see you marked on EfrainM's reply as the correct answer, did his reply provide all the clarification you need?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes