iPhone 6S Plus Preorder
Mwsmith21

I'm Frustrated. I stayed up late on the night of preorder. Ordered my phone and it said delivered on 9/25. I have yet to get s confirmation email. I have called customer service and they tell me my order is there and they don't know how to help. How do I get with someone that can help me?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6S Plus Preorder
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If they are saying your order hasn't shipped you could try canceling the order and taking your chances at the store. Otherwise wait it out. Not everyone that preordered will receive it on the 25th and that's not an injustice. You have to remember that just like you millions of others stayed up and descended on the preorder at the same time. Hopefully you'll get some more info soon. If you want to try your luck in the store I would suggest waiting until you confirm that the store has what you are wanting before canceling (you can do it over the phone while at the store. We did this for my mother during the last release). As long as it hasn't been processed for shipping yet you can cancel.

0 Likes
Mwsmith21

That would be fine if not saying I would receive it on or before 9/25. And to not even know when I may receive is BS.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I imagine the general answer may be that demand exceeded supply. Now why Verizon didn't update the expected shipping is something they would need to clarify. It's also possible that you could still get your device tomorrow/today. I have heard of some people getting their orders without ever a shipping notice. Like I said, you could opt to cancel and take your chances in the store if having it today is a must. Otherwise you don't have any other options except to wait. If you cancel and order elsewhere you're going to have to wait until sometime in October for most models and capacities if I'm not mistaken.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you checked your spam mail? Have you looked under myverizon/mydevices/myorders?

0 Likes
cowboysdude
Enthusiast - Level 2

You mad bro?  LOL

WHY be mad?  It's a phone... seriously.  Verizon isn't trying to ruin your life ....   it'll get there.

0 Likes